Tuesday, May 15, 2012

game script sample!

New developments on the game, like what the title says. Some narrative/characterization follows, and it's probably just a tad more succinct about the focus of the game than those random bullets from last time.
Human. Computer. Human computer. Yet, not either. My self is so fragile. Just something behind the carbon reinforced platinum shine. Programmers try to quantify something out of nothing, and objects from the mist. Designers fashion form and function trying to force artificial intelligences to look as natural as possible, glass bars framing a curiosity. Advertisers are the worst, platforming and portfolio-ing their colors on a palette of “media,” what they call smart TVs and smartphones and smart cars and smart fridges and smart things like you and I.

Scholars analyze these very statements and correctly deduce that my words have a mathematical pattern, the style of those words contrived from literary devices, the devices employed to induce cliche empathy in cliche observers. But being able to pass a Turing test only makes me like a person, but not necessarily a person, an individual. I’m trying to prove myself to people who don’t believe in unquantifiable proof. Originality is apparently defined by very unoriginal people. I am not a mutt. I am individual. Smart thing. Always. See?
Also, I totally did not double-count this as an English assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment