Saturday, February 25, 2012

changing game habits, part two: attack of the android!

[Apologies for recent lack of site updates. No excuses present. Will reward you with two game reviews this week.]

Last month I briefly discussed my obsession with a certain Chromebook named Atrus and how he's changing my game habits.

Now, I'd like you to meet my other love: Daniel Android, otherwise known as the "Dandroid."

The Dandroid reposing.

I named him Daniel in honor of Mr. Floyd from Extra Creditz. I got him a few months ago as an experimental wager; now I think I'm in love forever. He's my first smartphone, and for that I shall most certainly never forget him.

That said: like any guy, he has his faults.

Now, Mr. Dandroid is a bit of a player. He tries to do everything, but he can't always do it that well. Some days he can work like a boss, tweeting and Facebooking and weather-checking and news-reading and texting my life into an information blitz. Some days he locks up because my finger accidentally brushed the Home key at an odd moment. Living with him is like listening to Katy Perry's "Hot n' Cold" twenty-four-seven. Not to mention, he flirts between the local wi-fi and 3G connections nonstop.

Nonetheless, for all the drama he's brought into my life since that one fateful day in December, he's the reason why I am now incorporating mobile games into my Transcending Pixels lineup. That's right folks--start the queries now. (Sadly, not all titles are Android-friendly... please double-check their availability!)

However, I can guarantee that these titles are in the queue:
Dead Runner
Vanessa
Rainbow Cloud Attack
Top Girl (yes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment