And with THAT particular note, I feel no need to further explain my absence in the last couple of weeks between job searching, packing, doing goodbyes, and a very, very, very long Amtrak ride with 3G connections entirely disappearing whilst passing through the boring, uninteresting, desolate, plain plains of Siberia I mean the American Midwest.
But I will explain exactly what WILL happen, however, in the future. I will post a new game review tomorrow, and in a few more days after that, and in a few days more after that, and very most likely in a few days more after that even..
But after that, I cannot guarantee the future of Transcending Pixels. On Blogger. If you haven't already liked the official Facebook page, you should, because that is where I will generally post updates about Transcending Pixels that I feel don't necessarily warrant their own whole entry on the blog, as cross-posting can be redundant at times.
No comments:
Post a Comment