I believe I had quoted an original release date of July 5th. That was back in April.
Then, stuff happened. Specifically, finals happened. That was one major setback. Then a totally awesome person named Zekk Rotaru happened, with whom I am combining forces to create a joint project revolving around our love of game reviews, in a nutshell. We're also working on another project which may or may not involve anything less than or equal to the number three. And on top of that, I found out recently that I am relocating my permanent residence, in addition to moving again to attend university in a few months. You figure that I'm so busy I can't even dedicate time to game reviews for this little blog now, I'm not going to be spending the hours I would like so much to write and code Project Untitled.
So at this time, I can make no definite deadline promises as to when the game will be released, at least not until I have a regular block of time in my schedule to work on it every day and can thus forecast an ETA from there.
In other news.... game review coming out tonight! No, seriously!
No comments:
Post a Comment