Friday, October 14, 2011

announcement: some pretty important stuff

Hello everyone! 

Thank you for reading Transcending Pixels and being so patient with unexpected delays and the various technical difficulties you have no doubt been privy to. For all its virtues as a WYSIWYG editor, Blogger sometimes disagrees with me on how we like our posts formatted. But in spite of all this, I see people still coming on here and reading the articles. So, thank you guys for your Facebook page likes and retweets. They really make my day.

I'd like to squeeze in this post multiple announcements of some considerable weight.

-First off, due to time and energy conflicts (I need to sleep at some point), today's review will be released tomorrow (Saturday) morning.

-Monday reviews are migrating to Tuesdays.

-I have decided to retire the "pixel thoughts" post series—in other words, no Wednesday update, at least until the end of November. I may start a new Wednesday post series once that ordeal is over (see below).

-With the approaching advent of National Novel Writing Month, I’ll be investing time in a new project. That's right: a novel. Specifically, a blog-novel. From November 1st to the 30th, I'll be occupied mining 50,000 words from somewhere in my head and sharing that awful, raw creative spew with the world. I'll make another announcement on here when that project is live for viewing. I will try to keep up with the review schedule on transcending pixels, but please understand if there's an unexpected delay or if the writing occasionally sounds like it was written at two in the morning.

-The 2nd Transcended Awards winner will be announced later tonight! Stay tuned!

As always, your comments and feedback are 120% appreciated. Knowing that I have dedicated readers like you out there keeps me playing games, writing about them, and deluding myself that I make a valuable contribution to society.

No comments:

Post a Comment